2012年1月8日日曜日

My birthday

December 30th is my birthday!


December 29th, I went back to my home town and my family took place my oldest sister and my birthday party^^
This cake was a present from my second older sister!


December 30, I went to dinner with my friends!


Our acquaintance is working this restaurant, so we ate much Italian foods and drank wine!!!!


happy time:)











The end of dinner......





It was a surprise party!!!


One cake was from my friends and the other was from server of this restaurant!








I was very very happy^^


I became 21 years old~haha













2 件のコメント:

  1. Happy birhday Yumi:)
    You are lucky because you have many nice friends and familly. Aren't you?
    Anyway, you had a lot of chance to eat cake during last month!(Christmas, birthday eve and birthday. Right? lol) I envy you!

    返信削除
  2. Happy birthday, Yumi!:D The cakes look so delicious. And you have nice friends. I’m happy too because you seemed to enjoy your birthday party!:) Thank you!

    返信削除