2012年1月19日木曜日

Colorful Lunch


I introduce another restaurant in Hotel Miracosta.

These pictures were I took about 2 years ago.


Here is "Bellavista lounge", Italian restaurant.

It's lounge, so you can enjoy just drinks.





I ordered Bellavista lunch course. ¥2800(only weekday)
This course contains appetizer, main dish, dessert, bread and drink.



~Bread~

There were 3 kinds of breads.

tomato bread, cranberry bread and French bread.

All of them were delicious, but not simple.

I wanted to eat dishes with plain one.







~Appetizer~

marine of young yellow tail (ハマチ)

It's famous that young yellow tail become adult yellow tail (ブリ).

The name of difference is just young or adult in English.

And yellow tail is just a feature of these fishes.

I feel Japanese is too difficult X(

I think compare with Japanese, foreigners don't care about kind of fish.


I heard that delicious season of adult yellow tail is winter, but we can enjoy young one through a year.







~main dish~

risotto of fava bean (ソラマメ).
It was beautiful green.
I was surprised when I saw this risotto because it was too green!

However, it was so delicious.
Taste was a little simple, but I could feel spring.
Fava bean is spring food in Japan. (season is April~ June)





~desert~

I forgot the name!
You can't see but there were strawberry ice cream and strawberry and kiwi fruit were also put into the Cookie.(Cookie?)
White one is yuzu sherbet.
Sours is strawberry, orange and pistachio.
These were very fruity and sweet!


This is the report of menu.
This lounge's good point is you can see the show of Disney sea from this lounge.
You can enjoy the show eating meal and not necessary to waite long time for the show!

I recommend you Bellavista Lounge!














0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿