2011年11月24日木曜日

KYOTO

I went to Kyoto with my family to see autumn leaves!!!!


It was 5 times of Kyoto trip for me, but this trip was overnight trip and we were too busy!



So...I didn't take many food photo;(











This is rice cake!


There were 5 flavor of rice cake.


from left side...white miso, dried laver seaweed, bean paste, soysause & sugar and toasted soybean flour (I don't know why this color is green!). My favorite is white miso^^ I think sugar and miso are mixed, so taste is salty and sweet! Wonderful!




Matcha parfait^^


It contains Mtcha and vanilla icecream, dumplings, rice cakes, matcha jelly and biscuit.
matcha icecream was not too sweet and very delicious.









This is lunch of 2nd day★ All foods use soy milk skin (湯葉)!



Main food was 湯葉のあんかけ丼.











I ate this lunchbox on Shinkansen!

It was really dericious!!



I had a good time in Kyoto^^





2 件のコメント:

  1. I also went to Kyoto last September to eat delicious local foods and ate Matcha parfait.
    It was so nice! But I did not know rice cakes you put its photo on the blog.
    It looks nice :)
    If I have a opportunity to visit there again, i would like to eat all flavor of them!

    返信削除
  2. Kyoto has many good places to visit! Many people would think foods are delicious there! However, I feel foods in Kyoto are less saulty... This problem may be caused by difference of taste between Kanto and Kansai. However, appearence of foods in Kyoto is so beautiful so as to match with old and beautiful building there.

    返信削除