2011年11月6日日曜日

ICE CREAM ADDICTION!!

I really love ice cream and I eat ice cream alomost everyday! Then, I introduce ice cream I ate recently.

★Fruitiful Crush Strawberry This is my best ice cream of last week! Congratulation! My most favorite flavor is strawberry. Especially this product is wonderful taste!!!! I forgot this price and I think it's a little expensive compare to another ice cream at convenience store, but you can buy under 200yen!



★Meiji rich chocolate and premium vanilla

This is a new product of Meiji. Meiji is famous company for chocolate or daily products. Vanilla was sweet and chocolate was bitter. It was the best conbination!!



★Ghana cokkie sand

"Ghana" is famous chocolate product of lotte. The chocolate became ice cream^^ The half of ice cream is vanilla corted by chocolate with nuts and the half is cookie sand! We can enjoy two taste at one time! cookkie was moist and delicious!





★Pumpkin Ice

I bought this ice cream because of this package. It's so cute!!!! We can buy it just Haloween season. The taste was too sweet because maybe this product was for children.




★hezelnut chocolate

This ice cream was created by a famous patissier, Mr. Miwa. However, I didn't like this ice cream. Because the taste was a little weak.




I want to continue to eat new ice cream product^^












6 件のコメント:

  1. wow! you really love icecream~I liked this post^^ My favorite icecream is Hagen dats(spell may be not correct!),but its expensive><

    返信削除
  2. Hey Yumi. I also love icecream so your post made me feel like eating ice cream...
    I have eaten pumpkin ice cream with Micky mouse. I also thought that it was too sweet but it was still cute. I haven't eaten Fruitiful Crush Strawberry so I have to try it!!

    返信削除
  3. I love the Ghana bar! I have been eating those like crazy (I actually have 2 bars in my freezer right now!). I also love the Parm pars - the one with almonds in it is really good.

    返信削除
  4. I like the ice cream, too!
    However, it is too cold for me toeat it in winter season a little bit...
    My favourite taste is cokkie&vanilla or coffee one.
    I rarely eat seasonal or new taste one, but I want to try those flavours which you recommend.

    返信削除
  5. I also like ice cream.
    All the ice creams looks delicious! I want to eat them.

    返信削除
  6. I like ice cream too.
    Specially, I love chocolate one :)

    返信削除