2011年10月10日月曜日

Halloween!!!

I love Disney and I often go to Maihama and I enjoy lunch with my friends.


I will introduce the restaurant of Disney hotel. Recently, I went to "Empire Grill" in Ambassador Hotel. We can eat Mediterranean dishes in this restaurant. Halloween event is taken place at Tokyo disney resort, so decoration of restaurant and dishes were very cute!





We ordered lunch course.


~lunch course~

・bread (free refill)
・hors d'oeuvre or soup
・main dish
・dessert (buffet)
・coffee or tea (free refill)
¥3000

We can choice favorite dishes.








In this time, I chose...



・bread

There were four kinds of bread. French bread, Chease bread, chestnut bread and walnut bread. We eat bread with olive oil, vinegar and tomato paste.

・carpaccio of bream

sourse is mustard. fish is delicious and also seasonal vegetable is used .



・wine flavored beef cheek meat

Meat was soft and very nice. Quantity is just good for me because this dish was a little heavy.



・dessert buffet





Sweets decoration is very cute:) There were cheese cake, chestnut cake, ice cream, macaron, acerola jelly, berry mousse, chocolate cake, strawberry cake and so on.






I really enjoyed lunch. There were a lot of flavors of ice creams, cakes, jelly and mousse. I was very very happy!!!! The taste is nice and service is perfect. I just regret that I couldn't eat cakes because I ate too many breads! So I did nothing but eat jelly and mousse. I recommend this restaurant! Price is a little expensive but I think it is consider of value.





3 件のコメント:

  1. Wow...dishes look so delicious as I can easily imagine. When we have meals, I believe mood plays a big role and Disney is really good at it.
    In addition to taste, balance of colors and how to arrange food decoratively are key factors which may change the degree of satisfaction.
    Some people do not care about how meals look like as long as its taste is great. However, I believe decorating food is one of entertainments because food which is being decorated in a beautiful or pretty way looks much more attractive to me. I love eating, but I can be happy by just looking at for example cakes in a display window because each cake is being decorated and colored differently. It's alomost like an art!*

    返信削除
  2. The food looks really good! And I love oil and vinegar with my bread - yum. And I think the price is reasonable. I would rather pay a little more money for good food than pay less money for average food. I think this is because eating is not something I do just to survive, but it is something I do because I enjoy it. So it is important to me to eat quality food not just cheap food.

    返信削除
  3. It looks sooo delicious... I usually buy some snacks or light meals when I go to TDL and TDS. I want to enjoy meal at restaurant someday!!

    返信削除